Friday, January 8, 2016

Happiest and Driest Place on Earth

We really lucked out with our timing to Disneyland.  It had been raining all week, and even rained everywhere else today, except at Disneyland.  It was a Disney miracle.  It was also the first day of the Resident Flex 2-day pass, two days for 149$.  Not bad!  Not good compared to the good old days of 29$ for Southern California residents, but not bad...



I don't think that anyone likes a corny Jungle Boat joke as much as my sister.  
She should be a Jungle Boat joke critic, if there were such a thing.  

Elle is a good driver, she is focused.




This is the first time that I have ever seen storm troopers at Disneyland.  They were just as crass as they are in the movie.  He told me to shut up when I asked him to stop!




Marla refused to go with us on the recently remodeled/re-themed Space Mountain but luckily the girls joined me.  Especially since the wait was 45 minutes.  It was so worth it.

Love, love, love Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.