Friday, May 18, 2018

Master's Graduate

I am not here just to visit.

I decided to go ahead and walk at graduation.  With a master's in Spanish I have a lot to celebrate.
This is pre-hood.

And then post.
The hood is a symbol of passage from student to master.
As you can tell, I look so much more sophisticated.  

Yay!!!

We were there for over three hours, two and half of that for the ceremony.
Not that we had a choice, but it was worth it to get whacked in the head by an incoming cap...

I have had so much support along the way.  I am so fortunate. 

Cal State professors are inspirational. 

¡Lo hicimos, amigas!

Of course I have to get a picture with my number one fan!
Thank you, Eric!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Brady, congratulations. I am so very proud of you. Who would have thought you'd come this far from those early days at SJCC? Me, that's who. I have been your fan WAY longer than Eric, by the way.

    This is beyond amazing. I am just so very, very happy for you. AND you looked gorgeous.

    Love to you friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Okay, I know, you have been a fan way longer. It has been documented with US mail.
      And you get bonus points for saying I look gorgeous. :)

      Delete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.