Sunday, May 12, 2019

Safari Park Animal Impersonations

I know, I know, she is just a few months old, but I have to show off her animal impersonations.  

This is her joey...

Pretty spot on.

Then her lemur...
(It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant, wishing I was a lemur!)

This is her hand being a lemur... she is THAT good...
Actually, this is a handimal, handcrafted by Safari Park employees.  We were impressed, first that our little one allowed her hand to be painted, then that they turned her handprint into this!

This baby is talented.  
Absolutely amazingly wonderful.
I am one lucky momma!


1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this post. What fun for your little joey to get her first Park experience! Also, I have loved those hand animals. How precious for you to have forever.

    So dang fun. I wish I was there. Let's go together in the Fall. Deal?

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.