Friday, October 7, 2011

Elle's 7th birthday (part 2)

The birthday flag is up... it must be SOMEONES birthday! My mom made this flag when we were little, and it was always so exciting to have it hanging on our birthday. (It is the cake flag above Marla's head.)  
We dug it out of the attic for the girls to hang on their birthdays, and I hope to take it over when I have kids.  
Elle is one lucky little girl. She didn't have a birthday, she had a birthweek.  Not only did Elle go to the Wild Animal Park, she went to Disney on Ice, had a party in her classroom, and had a party at home. 

This was their first pinata, but I think they got the hang of it.





Great work Marla, they look so pretty!
Thanks for dinner and dessert Marla and Dan!  

It is hard to get a picture with the birthday girl, Uncle Freddy quickly swooped in for a shot. 

Happy Birthday Elle!!!
I cannot believe you are SEVEN. You are growing up just too fast.

2 comments:

  1. love these pictures. Elle had a great birthday week. Love the picture of Ruby on her razor. Oh and my cupcakes do look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The final photo says it all. “Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.”

    Thanks for letting me be there too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.