Sunday, December 29, 2019

Salt Lake City Trip- CA to UT

Zzyzx means we are getting close to Nevada!
We are on our way to Salt Lake City for the week, to enjoy family friendly activities with a bunch of Mormons.

And there is snow too! 

In order to appease our baby I have developed a system for breastfeeding while driving.  Draped around the carseat, it is not the most comfortable position for me.  BUT it is so worth it. 

A happy baby is a happy drive.

After taking pictures she insists on seeing the phone, and that usually leads to insisting on taking the phone.  I don't usually allow it because cell phones are not toys, but in order to keep with the happy baby, happy drive motif, I did allow her the opportunity to take my phone.  
The above picture is her first picture!  
She is so artistic.  
I am pretty sure it is a commentary about how feet are wasted if they aren't used to run all around... she is artistic.  

It is dark and we are finally in St. George.  
We are always pushing her baby limits, but as soon as she is out, all is forgotten.  



1 comment:

  1. Breastfeeding while driving. Hysterical. I love that whole idea. Good thing you're so bendy.

    As for Zzyzx, you guys have to stop there, one day when you have time. https://haerr.blogspot.com/2019/02/zzyzx-rd-exit-239.html

    I am so excited to see this entire Utah adventure. Vicariously along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.