Friday, November 18, 2011

31st BirthDay2

There is nothing like stretching out your birthday as much as possible. 
I met up with Cicely, Dan, Quincy, and Lisa for a post-birthday celebration. 
Cicely, Lisa, and I share a special bond. We were all born on a great day, November 17th. 
Cicely lives in Washington now so being together on this day is not something that occurs often. It has probably been 25 years since we have all been together for a birthday. 
(The picture above is of me wearing my pants backwards. According to Quin it is the ONLY way to wear your pants. It didn't look quite as cute on me.) 

Happy birthday Lisa and Cicely!!  I can't believe we are all 31 now! :)

Dan treated us all to dinner at King's Fish House in Carlsbad.  
Their fish is delivered from sea to restaurant daily, and it is scrumptious. 
Thanks Dan!


So what if our birthday was yesterday?! We still wanted to cash in on our free dessert. (Isn't this what our nation was founded on? Freedom of speech, free birthday dessert...) We made Dan tell the waitress that it was all of our birthdays, it seemed a little phony but she bought it. 

Wait for us Lisa... and don't blow out my candle! 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so according to the Declaration of Independence, "...with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." I could not find anything about "free dessert". I think you tweaked it for your own selfish needs. Hope it was yummy.

    I always have a birthday month so this week of celebrating BRADY is getting close to that! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.