Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hollywood's Walk of Fame

I am not an experienced LA person, even though it is so close.  Nancy took me to Hollywood for my first Walk of Fame experience.  I didn't realize that the only place there a select few's imprints and signatures is right in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater.  

Look at how little Marilyn Monroe's feet are!

I am not the biggest fan of celebrities but when I saw Julie Andrew's signature I got very excited.  
She is amazing!


The El Capitan theater is directly across the street.  It was opened in 1926 but ever since Disney got a hold of it they premiere Disney movies, among other things.  The outside is incredible.  

My goal is to not be a stranger to LA, especially since I have a personal tour guide.  Thanks Nancy!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the places I'm pretty experienced with too. There is an amazing movie theater/restaurant/book store in the old Cinedome called the ArcLight. You would totally love it Brady! We should go to LA for your birthday. Way fun.

    You did a nice job sharing Graumanns with everyone. Love the little foot prints.

    Fun day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.