Saturday, March 23, 2013

The butterfly Jungle

Spring break officially starts the moment my feet leave campus on Friday.  I can't think of a better way to begin my week off than at the Butterfly Jungle at the Safari Park.  My aunt, sister, the girls, and Fred and I spent at least thirty minutes in the hot and humid three-week long butterfly exhibit.  
I saw a lot of these different species of butterflies on my last trip to Central America, so I can verify that these gorgeous butterflies do exist in nature.  









1 comment:

  1. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be the brilliant blue butterfly in the second photo. Spectacular. That said, all the photos are amazing. The one with Elle is precious.

    I have been told that the butterflies are extremely active and plentiful this year. I'm so jealous.

    Two weeks ago we saw our first, here in Tahoe. I could not capture it on flim and we have not seen one since. Thanks for the vicarious viewing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.