Monday, April 16, 2018

Idyllic San Diego Wedding


Behind this door, on April 16th, I officially changed my name, and went from the beginning of the alphabet straight to the end! 

We booked the outdoor area at the Downtown San Diego County Clerk office and couldn't have been more happy with the venue.

We do!
We are officially official!

Surrounded by our family the day couldn't have been more special.

The downtown location has a decent size garden to the north, and the harbor to the west.  It is perfect for pictures.  
Who needs to hire a photographer when you have professional cameras and a tripod?  Between my sisters, myself and whomever was available, we captured the moment.

I LOVE our pictures. 
Thank you, Raya and Marla!



The cowboy boots were a must!
There was absolutely no resistance when I told both sisters that I was wearing cowboy boots, and I wanted them to wear theirs too!

Thank you, Evelyn, for making our wedding signs!

My nieces were more than happy to accept the position as ring bearers during the ceremony.  


Move over Evelyn, there is a new Mrs. in town!  




The Maritime Museum vessels were the best possible setting to continue taking wedding pictures.




I love my handpicked "Pangea Bouquet," it has flowers from all over the world: Dianthus , Craspedia Billy Balls, Tropical Sunburst, Ursula Purple Thistle and Protea Pincushion.  The employee at Franco's Flowers in Encinitas had serious doubts when Raya, Eric and I brought him the selection.  He made it despite his reservations and it is the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen!




After the ceremony we went out for lunch, dessert and coffee at Extraordinary Desserts.

What a delicious day.

1 comment:

  1. Ever since we met Eric, we wanted this day to happen. We could not be more happy. You two just 'work' and it is awesome that you made it official.

    I am particularly proud of the simple, yet elegant, way you did your marriage. The focus wasn't on the big party but on the big commitment. You guys have your priorities set right.

    "Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife." -Franz Schubert

    Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Eric

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.