Friday, April 27, 2018

The Padres

It has been way too long since I have been to a baseball game.  No, San Diego doesn't have the highest ranked team, but we have a team, and that is what it is important!  

Nancy and Vinny joined us for our first baseball game together, and the first as a married couple!
We loved our seats in the Toyota Terrace.  Section 209 is so good, camera men permanently occupy the first row.
We bought them through Costco (they have everything...).
You get two vouchers for $60.  The only catch is that you have to go to the box office to exchange them, but you can exchange them as far in advance that season as you want to.
I would totally do it again.  In these seats there are no vendors, instead there is seat service, you can get all the baseball food you want without ever getting up.  
Score!
I probably don't have to add this, but the Padres didn't score as much as we did, they lost to the Mets, 5-1.


1 comment:

  1. ♪♫ Take me out to the ball game... ♪♫ There is just something about a baseball game. I totally get it. AND to get a deal like that is so cool. Padres have the best stadium. I am so glad you had such an amazing experience. What fun. Bummer about the team's loss but you won in your own way. Woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.