Saturday, April 14, 2012

Brighton, Utah

Brighton Ski Resort is a favorite among our group of boarders. The runs are open, there are levels for new and experienced riders, and it is fairly inexpensive as far as day lift tickets goes. 

Raya and Josh, our local sherpas.

It doesn't get better than this! Fresh powder in April, on a Saturday, with hardly anyone on the mountain. 

This is an awesome shot of Raya.  Love it!

It was great to spend time with my uncle. I am glad he could make it, as was he.

I can't believe how quickly the time went by, I would love another day on the mountain with my sister!

My face is looking a little wind burnt... 

Utah is so beautiful. Fred is like a kid in a candy store on the mountain. It was difficult to keep track of him as he would take off on any run that tickled his fancy. My uncle suggested we plant a GPS on him so we could track where he has been throughout the day. 

Today is the very first day I actually felt like a boarder. It took four seasons of occasional trips for me to finally understand what it is that I am supposed to be doing. Fresh powder allowed me to push myself more than usual. Fred is stoked.

This was THE BEST day of snowboarding...EVER!
Thank you Snow Gods.

1 comment:

  1. The Snow Gods must have been feeling kind to you all. It looks perfect. I love the idea of a GPS on Fred. Funny thought really.

    It sounds like you're an expert now Brady. You look great. Do you have goggle tan lines? Very cool.

    How was the cabin you rented. I want day-to-day details too babe. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.