Sunday, October 7, 2012

Elle is 8!!

Elle is one lucky eight year old.
She got to go to the movies with a friend, Sea World, and was showered with presents. 
My dad gave her this sweet pink beach cruiser.

Fred and I got her a tennis racket, pink tennis balls, and a tennis outfit.
 
She is already getting good!!

My dad and Gary came over to join in the 'showering Elle with presents' fun. 
(We won't see them again until they get back from Costa Rica in three weeks!)

Red velvet chocolate chip cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes.  SO GOOD!

Marla and I decided that Fred's sugar intake needed to be increased so he got a special cake topping.
 
Happy birthday, Elle!!
I can't believe my niece is EIGHT!! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Where has the time gone? How wonderful that Elle was not only showered in gifts but family and lots of love. What a nice birthday!

    Happy #8 Elle. May all your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a really fun 3 day birthday celebration!
    Glad we were able to fit everybody in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthdays are always great and it looks like Elle got some really awesome gifts. That cake looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.