Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 2 in Boston- Cheers

Let's pretend that we didn't drink too much last night, and that it wasn't three in the afternoon before we got started, and that Sylvia felt like going out...

Fred and I ate at a pizza/sandwich shop down the street.  The eggplant sandwich was to die for (but I am glad I didn't... Boston can be dangerous!).

Boston Common is the oldest park in the country, until 1817 public hangings took place here.  

Now they sell fried dough.  




I was super excited about going to Cheers, and super disappointed to see the inside.  It doesn't look like the Cheers bar that I know!  Not because Woody Harrelson wasn't there, but because it was small inside and completely unfamiliar.  




We ended the evening at Tia's on the waterfront having lobster.  
It felt like a second third anniversary.  Love it.  



1 comment:

  1. You know it's going to be a good post when it starts with... "Let's pretend that we didn't drink too much last night, and that it wasn't three in the afternoon before we got started, and that Sylvia felt like going out..."

    You guys do look rather calm but ready for action.

    We felt the same way about 'Cheers' too.

    I love this series of photos. Don't you wish you had a pedometer to know how far you walked?

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.