Monday, February 17, 2014

June to find snow

While much of the country is snowed in we are on a hunt to find snow.  
We took Highway 14 north to meet up with the 395.  I had never been on this highway before.  Red Rock Canyon State Park is absolutely gorgeous.  I was a little disappointed that our time was so limited.  
I look forward to meandering along side the red desert cliffs some time soon.  



One spectacular view leads to another; Owens Valley is breathtaking.  

Six hours later we were eating pizza and watching the Olympics in June Lake, with high hopes for good snowboarding conditions.  


1 comment:

  1. Steve said, "Brady is my new travel hero... It use to be us!". Thought you'd like to know that.

    Exceptional photos, descriptions, history and travel ideas.

    You're awesome Travel Guru.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.