Friday, February 14, 2014

Ruby's 6th birthday beach party

It is Valentine's Day, but more importantly it is Ruby's birthday!  Marla and Dan got a bluff side campsite for two nights at Carlsbad State Beach.  

Ruby waited until 6:30pm to open her presents!  She has great discipline for a 6 year old. 

My aunt, uncle, and their two best friend's Robin and Janie joined us to celebrate the day.  
Trader Joe's wine was had by all.  


Dan manned the grill.  
Thanks Dan!  
Delicious.  





Marla found the coolest light-up toy for Ruby.  After Elle figured out how to work it the girls were fighting over who would use it next, and by 'girls' I mean Elle, Ruby, Marla, and I.  


Happy Birthday Ruby!  

1 comment:

  1. OMG what a great way to turn 6! I love the entire day. The patience Ruby showed is unheard of in one of such a young age. Way to b mature. I know an aunt of hers that probably would not have waited that long.

    I love the video of the birthday song ending on "and many". I liked that.

    The battle over the awesome toy is a riot. How fun for all of you. It looks like the perfect Birthday, Valentine, first day of a long weekend, celebration. Happy Birthday Ruby!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.