Saturday, April 11, 2020

Oceanside Not So Wildflowers

There is something about days of rain, and weeks of quarantine, that really make you appreciate being outside in the sun.

I just had to get a glimpse of the ocean, even if just for a brief moment, before doing our Wrong Side of Coast Highway Walk.

This side of Coast Highway means we have blocks of insight about who is coming/who to avoid. 

The coast is clear.

They aren't wildflowers but at this point any piece of color emerging from any crack in the sidewalk is a breath of fresh air.








I know some people (a lot of people) just can't understand it, but I love this city.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful pictorial image of Spring in Oceanside. I love this post. When I was a kid, living in San Diego, my parents bought a lot in Oside and they were going to build a home there. Plans changed and we ended up in Irvine, but how fun would that have been? I appreciate your love of your 'hometown'. That's how it should be. You chose it. Why not love it?

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.