Saturday, May 16, 2020

National Wildlife Foundation Certified Wildlife Habitat

A house like this is a pretty common site in Oceanside, except this house has been certified as a wildlife habitat from that National Wildlife Foundation.  It is just $20 for the application and sign.  In return, not only do you supply wildlife with a refuge from this ever changing world, you encourage more people to do the same.  Your habitat must provide food, water, and cover for wildlife, and a place to raise young, while doing so using sustainable practices.








Yep!  Certified Wildlife Habitats work!!



1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am loving your gifs. Those really make me feel like I'm looking at the insects and that caterpillar is amazing. I love it all. My favorite flower, though, is that fabulous blue/purple one. So wonderful. I love gardens like that. Fun stuff. Oceanside rocks.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.