Saturday, June 25, 2011

Strolling through Spoleto

I am so glad that we had a reason to come to Spoleto. It is like a movie set here; I swear that I am going to walk into a wall because I am looking everywhere but straight ahead!

The colors of the buildings are subtle and beautiful. This town is so cheerful.


For lunch Denise made us a delicious zuchinni, carrot, walnut lasagna. And of course, there was wine. Steve said it just isn't an Italian lunch without wine.
I love having excuses to drink, I mean obligations involving traditions!





1 comment:

  1. We are so happy you both now realize why we ran away from home for the year and are now living here. You can appreciate it more now that you've experienced it. Glad you love it! And so glad you're both here.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.