Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Radiator Springs Racers

Marla (who has Disneyland passes) has been trying to get fastpasses for the new Radiator Springs Racers ride since it opened, with no luck.  They sell out within the first hour, and if you stand in line it is a minimum of an hour wait.  Fred and I went straight to the fastpass line as soon as we got there, and managed to get one of the last return times available.  

Cars Land is a great addition to California Adventure.  It looks just like the cartoon, but with less cars and more humans.  


Little Mermaid, one of my favorite rides at Ca Adventure.  It is always a short wait, and I get to sing the entire time (so sad for nearby cars).  

After exploring Ca Adventure we met up my sisters and nieces who were waiting for us at Disneyland.  (Fred did not purposefully color coordinate with the girls.)

Peter Pan.

Raya's summer has begun and she scheduled her California trip to include the happiest place on earth with us!  

We waited longer in line for a Dole Whip float than we did for any ride.  
But it was so worth it.  

Tom Sawyers island.

Pirates of the Caribbean.  

Jungle Boat.

Radiator Springs Racers.

The new ride is awesome.  It is a single track in the beginning as you slowly go through the scenes of the movie, but in the end it is two tracks as you race the person behind you.  
This was one of our best trips to Disneyland by far.  We went on almost all of our favorite rides, and the longest wait we did was thirty minutes for Dole Whip.  

Like so many others, I LOVE DISNEYLAND.  

1 comment:

  1. The jealousy monster is rearing its ugly head when I read about your Disneyland trips. What great photos. I so wish I was there!

    I love Fred's coordination with the girls. The various ride photos. ALL looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.