Monday, August 7, 2017

Día 27- Gran Canaria a Málaga

We are about to head to Málaga (the seventh flight of the trip), and our last stop before our flights home.

LPG (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria airport) is an amazing airport. 

Standing on Spanish soil, with Africa in the not-so-distance behind us, I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone.  What an incredible trip it has been.

I drank frascati wine with dinner at Frascati Pizzaria in Málaga. 
Ironically, I was drinking frascati in the city of Frascati on the last night of my European trip last year.  

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”- Mark Twain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.