Friday, December 8, 2017

Annual Post Thanksgiving Desert Trip

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
It wouldn't be the same if I weren't cooking with my sister!

Or watching the girls decorate a gingerbread house...



Yes, please!


So excited!!!



Oh, and the fireworks.  
Don't forget about the typical Thanksgiving fireworks...



Thanksgiving doesn't just mean family and food, the following day, for the past three years, Eric and I have gone camping with our Turkeyday leftovers, to be cooked on a campfire.  
(It is just an added bonus.)






Ranchita, in Anza Borrego State Park, was calling our name.  
With no one around and a 360 degree view, it is hard to go wrong.



Sunset.


Sunrise.

Coffee, brought to us by Trader Joe's.

Thanksgiving is undeniably the best holiday.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your Thanksgiving post. Wow. The girls are getting so dang big and I love everyone's happy faces. The placeholders are too precious "Aunt Brady".

    The camping was breathtaking. How amazing to have a sunrise and sunset in the same campsite. Wow. The foliage, the views, the campfire... all wonderful. I'm happy for you both to enjoy life so much.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.