Monday, March 30, 2020

Beaches Closed to Fun in Oceanside


The beaches are closed to lingering, but it is still permitted to walk, run, surf and swim.
For now.

A1 and I wanted to see it for ourselves.

Yep, story checks out.  
Someone sitting down while using their phone was rolled up on and told to keep it moving.

And these guys playing catch were told to knock it off.
I do not envy the new role of life guards.

I looked both ways before quickly picking up contraband like shells and rocks for A1 to hold.
She still needs life experiences.

We are longing to be free as a bird once again...
but meanwhile we are as grateful as ever to live where we live.


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I long for the beach. What a great post. I love A1's hand holding 'fun'. The seashore looks amazing. I look forward to what has happened since this last post.

    "When anxious, uneasy and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea,
    and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds,
    cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm
    upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused."

    -Rainer Maria Rilke

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.