Friday, March 20, 2020

Oceanside Harbor


Well these flowers seemed to have sprung up over night!
Spring is so pretty.

Although the circumstances are not ideal by any means, we are really enjoying the solitude in Oceanside.  
Today we walked the harbor, and only had to endure overhearing one conversation about the Coronavirus.  "Do you even know anyone or know anyone who knows someone with the Coronavirus?"  I am sure there is lots of such talk on flat earth websites...

Wait a minute, this water does look flat!
Just kidding.


The sea lions were putting on a show for us.  
Who needs a Sea World when we have a sea world?



This is a million times better than watching a nature show on television, and it is right in our backyard.




1 comment:

  1. Okay, laughed at loud about the flat earthers. So dang true. I heard a term I like so much better than 'social' distancing... PHYSICAL distancing. It's kinder and we need kinder. I love the harbor. I love that you shared it. I wish we could be there, too. Thanks babe.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.