Saturday, July 16, 2016

Mon voyage. Jour numéro vingt-deux. Le Marché de Sarlat.

I know I said that the market in Beaune is the biggest I have seen but now I am not sure.  The Saturday market in Sarlat is certainly comparable.  It is the main reason for my smallish detour to Sarlat-la-Caneda, that and the fact that I am on vacation.  I suppose I should add that I would have preferred to go to Rocamadour but without a car it really wasn't an option (or would have been too expensive for a solo traveler). 





Moie foie gras?  






Meat makes people so happy!
I probably looked like this when I bought my basket of strawberries...



Meet Violet, Nutella, Citron et Salted Caramel. 
It is really a shame that macarons have a shelf life of minutes.  
Honestly.

Yes, I don't eat meat, but I recognize that other people do.  
If they are interested in foie gras is it really a faux pas?

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely tour of Sarlat-la-Caneda. The Market is amazing. You are cracking me up with the Macaroon love. I have never had one. I will definitely find them if/when I return to France.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.