Sunday, June 17, 2018

Honeymoon- Day 1- LAX to DUB

Honeymoon or bust!
We have been looking forward to this trip for months.  

LAX to JFK.

We always pay extra for Delta Comfort Plus (so Eric can enjoy the luxury of legroom).
It didn't occur to me until we were seated on our second flight that I could have worked this honeymoon angle.  
We would like a free upgrade!  
Maybe on our way back...

JFK to DUB.

And like magic, we are there!  Turbulence wasn't so bad.  Especially for Eric, and everyone else on the plane.  I only screamed upon landing once, and then in the air I may have gasped a few times.  Eric just told everyone I was watching the World Cup.  We are in Europe now.  They got it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, what fun!!! Love the selfie and the sound description on the plane. Crazy. We had very little turbulence but I totally would have screamed, too. So glad you made it safely. Can't wait to read more. Love to you both from Tahoe.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.