Saturday, July 16, 2011

Kayak Leiden!

Fred was SO excited about kayaking Leiden. Fred and I went out for 2 hours, and he went by himself for 3, on the most beautiful day you could ask for.

While kayaking you notice things you wouldn't notice while walking around, like this statue of a person with a magephone head?  I don't get it...







It feels as though we were not supposed to be in this tunnel but it was the only way to go. There were a few times on our kayaking tour that we had to duck down a little.
There is nothing like kayaking Leiden! 6 euro an hour for a 2 person kayak, 5 euro for a 1 person.
What a great deal. :)

1 comment:

  1. Did you really take your camera on the water? Steve would not let me when we went rafting. So I've not only missed Robert Plant because I didn't have my camera but beautiful river scenes as well! Man. Looks like a wonderful adventure! Very cool. You guys look so happy. What an amazing summer you're having. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.