Friday, July 1, 2011

Much Ado About SOMETHING!?

Fred, Denise, Steve and I drove just outside the walled city of Spoleto to a nearby villa that was once owned by nobility in late Roman times. We came to explore the grounds, and see a play.


As part of the Spoleto Festival there was a local production of Much Ado About Nothing, in Italian.  I had pretty much no idea what was going on but that there was much ado about something...funny? The best part of the play was that the audience followed the actors around the villa as the scenes changed.  It was unforgettable experience.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was one of the more beautiful settings for Shakespeare! I love your very clever blog title on this one :o)

    Fun sharing unique experiences with you both.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.