Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dominical, Costa Rica

I took a hour long bus ride from Quepos to Dominical (most known for surfing).  I love these houses surrounding a soccer field.

I didn't have the best weather in Dominical (it rained almost the entire day) or the best waves (it was pretty closed out) but it was still great to be there.





I waited until the end of the day (when the waves were looking a little better) to go out.  I rented a board for 6$.  It was super fun.  Surfing in Costa Rica is like surfing in a jacuzzi...

1 comment:

  1. Why is surfing in Costa Rica like surfing in a jacuzzi? I have never surfed so I can't even imagine how the two could be similar!

    The gloom looks cold and yet there you are in a cute sundress looking happy. Glad you can now say, "I surfed Costa Rica". That's a pretty cool thing to be able to proclaim!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments/questions/opinions here... I will get right back to you.